[conspire] Re: SableVM and (firefox) browser plugins?

Peter Knaggs peter.knaggs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:39:30 PDT 2005

Hi Eric,

I had another look on Kanotix 2005_03, it
seems the reason those java applets are
running is that it's got a package
called "sun-j2re1.4" installed. Doh!
I don't remember installing it, so probably
it was there all along. My bad, sorry for
the confusion.

Thanks to Rick for the real explanation.

$ dpkg -l sun-j2re1.4