[conspire] (forw) [Smaug] signs that you're having thanksgiving dinner with a geek
rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Nov 22 21:34:27 PST 2005
I feel a little cheap doing this, but it's at least moderately funny.
----- Forwarded message from james sheldon <jsheldon at ucsc.edu> -----
To: smaug at lists.svlug.org
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:07:23 -0800
From: james sheldon <jsheldon at ucsc.edu>
Subject: [Smaug] signs that you're having thanksgiving dinner with a geek
Signs You're Having Thanksgiving Dinner with a Geek
11. Dark meat is separated from white meat using a light probe.
10. Everyone mentions broadband, Linux or dual-core processors in their
"I am thankful for..." speech.
9. A round of Counter-Strike: Source determines who gets to carve the
8. House decorated with plush microbes to celebrate the pilgrims
bringing diseases to the new world.
7. Someone constantly keeps saying "The pilgrims had coffee, didn't
6. Plates have a heatsink attached to them so you don't burn your
5. The cranberries are caffeinated.
4. Whipped cream for the pumpkin pie made with Dremel.
3. Three words: Lego gravy boat.
2. Pilgrim decorations have red hats instead of black ones.
1. The turkey is given the opportunity for a saving throw before being
Smaug mailing list
Smaug at lists.svlug.org
Smaug home page: http://www.scruz.org/
----- End forwarded message -----
More information about the conspire