SuSe 9.3 / Re: [conspire] s MEPIS 3.3.1 t2 Gnu / Linux

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri May 27 13:13:58 PDT 2005

The packman repository is one of many that are available for SUSE. The
link to find out all about apt repositories for SUSE and seamless
integration with YaST is:

http://linux01.gwdg.de/apt4rpm/

For RedHat/Fedora/RHEL, a repository with links to many other repositories
is:

http://www.atrpms.net/

If you have some other RPM-based distro, you might find some links for it
in the "Repositories" section on this site:

http://apt4rpm.sf.net/