[conspire] Re: conspire Digest, Vol 24, Issue 15

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 13 12:47:33 PDT 2005

Quoting Bruce Coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):

> Please bring your firewire dvd writer, as my attempts
> to get the backed up data on travelling box from
> production box failed, I will have to try at CABAL.
> And I will want a copy of the new MEPIS, I'll write
> over my KNOPPIX since it won't display >4 partitions
> on my multi boot desktop. Looks like I'm going
> straight MEPIS as KANOTIX has similar problems.

Looks like Daniel has already fetched KNOPPIX_V3.8.2-2005-05-05-EN.iso
onto my server, for what it's worth.  And also
Mandriva-Linux-2005-Limited-Edition-Mini.i586.iso .  (Daniel, I freed up
more disk space.)

I'm fetching SimplyMEPIS-3.3.1.iso from Vienna Univerity in Austria, via
rsync, by the way.  That appears to be the latest release version.