[conspire] Re: conspire Digest, Vol 24, Issue 15

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 11:40:25 PDT 2005

Please bring your firewire dvd writer, as my attempts
to get the backed up data on travelling box from
production box failed, I will have to try at CABAL.
And I will want a copy of the new MEPIS, I'll write
over my KNOPPIX since it won't display >4 partitions
on my multi boot desktop. Looks like I'm going
straight MEPIS as KANOTIX has similar problems. I will
try to remember to bring the fixings to make another
batch of 'virgin rape' chocolate brownies, I think my
pan gives beter results.

Yahoo! Mail