[conspire] Psst, want to compile a kernel?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue May 3 23:30:44 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from Alex Escalante <ghetek at gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 02:02:59 -0400
From: Alex Escalante <ghetek at gmail.com>
To: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: hi!
	SPF_HELO_PASS autolearn=ham version=3.0.2

hello!
My name is Alex, i spoke with "sn9" online on IRC, i didnt want to be
so forward as to ask for a first name online.  He was helping me set
up my computer with my new video card on a knoppix hd install. He said
that my kernel needs to be compiled and that he, or someone else,
could probably help me on the 14th. Is it ok if i come by? i am new to
linux but i would love to help out. i have over 10 years of pc
(windows + hardware) experience and i have planty of keyboards, mice,
network cables, hubs, power cables, surge protectors... to bring (i
used to be system admin at a cyber cafe i know how annoying it is to
not have the simpler things.)

thank you for your time
--
-Alex Escalante