[conspire] Re: Box needed for open source demo ; -> (was: box needed for FLOSS demo)

David Hartley david at holistiq.com
Mon May 2 21:46:08 PDT 2005

hmm...  I must be underpricing my hardware sales <g>
I just sold 3 new Athlon-64 boxes w/512MB & 80GB for $500ea.
While I don't have much in the way of stuff to give away, I could make
available a  P3 1.2Ghz/512MB/80GB at around $300, or less if someone already
had a hard-drive, or 512mb of PC133 SDRAM, etc.

best,
www.davidhartley.com