[conspire] Linux cron help

Bill Lazar bill at billsaysthis.com
Mon May 2 20:01:15 PDT 2005

Rick,

Thanks for the reply. Your points about being more precise are well-taken
and I'll try to remember for future questions. Not needing to include my
user name was a big difference but I guess using the first readable help
page from a Google search isn't necessarily the best help source ;)

I'd also filed a help ticket with my ISP and the key, according to their
answer which didn't come until this afternoon, and they're usually good at
this stuff, is that I needed to include a path to PHP, not just the path to
my script, and your point about not using my user name.

Thanks again,
Bill