[conspire] Thanks!

Akbar Pasha akbarpasha at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:45:36 PST 2005

Hello All,

It was such a fun yesterday at SVLUG meet. Too bad that I couldn't
stay back for CABAL meeting, but I am looking forward to it next time.
I just moved from NY and was trying to find a linux group which would
tolerate my novice-ness. It was perfect yesterday, I am amazed that
all the who's who of linux in bay area are so helpful.

Thanks to one and all and thanks to Rick for patiently explaining all
the stuff. Thanks to Calvin for making the DVD work on my laptop. It
was nice to meet Tomer(I hope I got your name right).

::akbar