[conspire] daniel G.

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 16:14:37 PST 2005

since i have a new box working w both os, i will want
your AGGRESSIVE but well informed opinion about bios
flash and will definately exercise veto if your advice
is as aggressive as when WE temporarily turned my
other bx board into a paperweight.

speaking of paperweights, Ross, thank you for letting
me have that nice cooler that solved the heat problems
on my new-ish duron - best wishes Bruce.

speaking of changes, i may wanna get a vid type board
4 my pc if its cheap enough and still beats a
legalistic deadline, kinda like my pre- DMCA dvd rom
purchase w decoder.