[conspire] 3.1_r0a i386 iso-cd files available on 2 DVD's

jtav jtav at indiatimes.com
Mon Jun 13 21:57:14 PDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I would like to say a loud Thanks to Peter for helping me installing knoppix on my laptop last Saturday's Cabal install_Fest/potlock meeting. Of course to Rick and Dredrie for being as always a great hostes.

See you Folks at the next one.

"Peter Knaggs" wrote:

> ftp://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/iso-dvd/

Those files appear to be 2047M rather than 4.2GB.
Perhaps that's for compatibility with older DVD-readers?
But wouldn't there need to be more DVD images?
I guess it would take more than four 2047M images to fit all of
the contents of 14 CD images: 14*650/2047, right?

conspire mailing list
conspire at linuxmafia.com

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!