[conspire] more svlug silliness?

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 13:29:45 PDT 2005

[i don't remember sending anything to any freelecture
group - bruce]
Hello,

Your message to the FreeLecture group was not
approved.
The owner of the group controls the content posted to
it and has the
right to approve or reject messages accordingly.

In this case, your message was automatically rejected
because the
moderator didn't approve it within 14 days. We do this
to provide a
high quality of service for our users.

A complete copy of your message has been attached for
your
convenience.

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Forwarded Message [ Download File | Save to Yahoo!
Briefcase ]