[conspire] paid job for linux network creation and maintenance

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Mon Jul 18 16:52:12 PDT 2005

No, not so much.  It's about substance, not style.  I'd
prefer a word that implies temporary bit of work for such
rather than a word that implies employment.  I.e. one would
say "I've got a gig this week", not "I've got a job this week"
(unless one has trouble retaining one's job).

(Of course one could be losing one's jobs because one has
taken on too many gigs ;-).

There are other words for employment short of a "job" but I
can't come up with one today for some reason.  I did learn a
word for that, tho.  It's anomia.  But if you can remember
that anomia is the name of the condition you have do you
really have it?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomia

According to Christian Einfeldtextra,