[conspire] Netzero/Breezy

John Andrews jla1200 at netzero.net
Mon Dec 19 12:44:38 PST 2005

Rick or Daniel
    Daniel or Rick
    Daniel said add  L modem ttyS0 to the file etc/udev/links.conf .I have
not tried this fix yet.
 Is there a /dev/xxx that goes in the second column with that?
    Ls -l modem indicates a link is present in the /dev directory.
The Netzero logon dialog boxes do not contain any way to specify /dev/modem
or dev/ttyS0. Just a radio button to specify a hayes compatible modem.There
is no way to tell NZ that it is an external serial modem .
    I.m having trouble getting a file that Windows 98 can read from
OpenOffice.org. (.odt,.swd,.doc,.txt,.sxw,.sdw.). Otherwise I would send my
terminal output.