[conspire] Off Topic: Looking for a Bay Area group that supports Microsoft desktop/laptops.

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Tue Dec 13 14:08:26 PST 2005

On Dec 13, 2005, at 1:53 PM, Mark S Bilk wrote:

> Sounds like you want the Church of Satan, but I don't know
> if they have a branch around here.

I was just gonna say "Good luck with that" but that *that* sounded
too snarky.

Seriously, though, I'd check places like sdforum. Even if they don't
have them, people who attend their events may know where to find one.
Other than that, I'd have no idea where one would look (but I
consider that a feature in my life).

--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net