[conspire] Re: penlug DNS seems to be down...

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Sun Dec 11 01:42:55 PST 2005

The registrar, joker.com, was down.  That means the nameservers were
down too.  My personal and business sites were also affected.  It
seems to be OK now.  Needless to say I'm thinking about finding a more
reliable solution...

--
Help save the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/