[conspire] Fedora Core 3 i386 CDs

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Thu Dec 8 18:44:56 PST 2005

Rick,

Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>:
] If anyone _happens_ to have a CD set of Fedora Core 3 for i386, please
] do speak up. Thanks.

I've got CDs labelled:

    FC3-i386-disc1    FC3-i386-disc4          FC3-i386-SRPMS-disc2
    FC3-i386-disc2    FC3-i386-rescuecd       FC3-i386-SRPMS-disc3
    FC3-i386-disc3    FC3-i386-SRPMS-disc1    FC3-i386-SRPMS-disc4

that I'll either bring with me on Saturday, or, if I'm not able to at-
tend, will drop off ahead of time. Feel free to keep them for a couple
of weeks, even, if need be, before returning them.

Cheers,
Eric
--
Although written many years ago, "Lady Chatterley's Lover" has just been
reissued by the Grove Press, and this pictorial account of the day-to-

Eric De Mund
email: <ead at ixian.com>