[conspire] Looking for a Ride to CABAL Meetings

Adam Cozzette mystagor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 6 20:02:31 PST 2005

 Hello,

 This is my first post here, so let me introduce myself briefly. My name's Adam and I first went to a CABAL meeting in September earlier this year, where I had Linux installed on my computer. I didn't really do very much with Linux for a while, but lately I've been getting back into it, so I would like to start regularly attending the meetings again. The only thing is I'm not old enough to drive, and I don't think my parents are willing to take me all the way to Menlo Park twice a month, so I was wondering if any of you from or near San Jose would be willing to give me a ride. I would be more than willing to pitch in 10 bucks or more toward paying for gas. (By the way, I realize that this is a bit short notice for the next meeting.) So, if you'd like the specifics of where I live, my house is at 4196 Haven Court, San Jose. (If you'd like to see where it is on a map, you could look on Mapquest.com which is pretty helpful.) Well, if you're interested, please send me an e-mail and tell
 me what time you intend to leave and when you want to get back.

 Thank you in advance,
 Adam