[conspire] good small Linux box builders?

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Thu Apr 28 12:31:25 PDT 2005

Don,

Don Marti <dmarti at zgp.org>:
> My favorite way to pick hardware for Linux is to look at the product
> specs pages from the good small Linux box builders. A small company
> will take a big loss if a cheap component fails at a customer site, so
> they're likely to use parts that have current Linux driver writer
> attention, very high reliability, and at least good price/performance.

Clever; I like this.

Can you name a couple of builders that you like? I'm behind the times
and could use an education here, hardware- and Linux-hardware-wise.

Regards,
Eric
--
Eric De Mund              |   Ixian Systems, Inc.   | cell: 650.303.4336
email: <ead at ixian.com>    | 650 Castro St, #120-210 |  fax: 240.282.4443