[conspire] Linux program to remove mail from server?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 26 20:52:43 PDT 2005

Quoting Edmund J. Biow (ejb1 at isp.com):

[commentary snipped]

> >So, script it.
[...]
> I could do that, maybe, with enough time.

No time like the present.  (Sorry you didn't like the gift horse;
take it to a dentist or not per personal preference.)

[staying within one's packaging system when humanly possible:]

[snip woes]

> But I'd aleady looked over everything that seemed like it would work
> over at www.linuxpackages.net (my primary source of tgz files), as
> well as the Slackware web site package browser
> (http://www.slackware.com/pb/), swaret, and slapt-apt, though as you
> may have intuited from my Google search, maybe my search skills are
> not all they could be.

If you need Slackware-specific help, you might be better off asking on a
Slack-specific forum.  But maybe someone else will chime in.