[conspire] FUD nonsense or words of wisdom: You decide!

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 00:11:18 PDT 2005

On Thursday 21 April 2005 19:51, Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:
> This list sees many links and quotes from pro-Linux articles.
> Here's an example of what's being said to counter that:
>
> http://www.infoworld.com/article/05/04/13/16OPcurve_1.html

Hi Daniel,

thanks very much for working on that old 32 MB machine and making it
run DSL!

I goofed up, and forgot what the login proceedure is, though.
Sorry.  Do you happen to remember it?

What happens now, is that I turn on the box, and it comes up in
typical Linux verbose method, and then prompts me for a login.
Thanks again, Daniel!

When I give it away, I'll let you know who got it.