[conspire] Re: conspire Digest, Vol 16, Issue 9

Ross Bernheim rossbernheim at speakeasy.net
Mon Sep 13 20:56:43 PDT 2004

On Monday, September 13, 2004, at 07:44 PM,
conspire-request at linuxmafia.com wrote:

> This reply is an excuse to thank everyone for participating on Saturday
> afternoon and evening.  The company was pleasant, dinner was delightful
> (especially Ross's homemade sorbets), and I could swear we also got
> some
> Linux work done.

The synergy of open source collaberation on a project.  :-)>

I'm thinking of new flavors for the next Cabal meeting. Strawberry
herring
comes to mind. Well maybe without the herring. I've improved the
pineapple
sorbet, reduced the sugar syrup and increased the amount of pineapple.
Also
did another batch of lime, added zest to give it more lime flavor. Will
have to
see what else I can do between now and then.

Ross

An anarchist's work is never done!