[conspire] Installfest in Fremont (this Wednesday)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Sep 13 09:53:44 PDT 2004

Quoting bruce coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):

> sorry ross i'm only going to do <9 at a time and the
> "160g" drive is production now, not my traveling.
> dropping extra distro get easier when the big drive
> becomes traveling but w98 problems prevent that 4now.

This reply is an excuse to thank everyone for participating on Saturday
afternoon and evening.  The company was pleasant, dinner was delightful
(especially Ross's homemade sorbets), and I could swear we also got some
Linux work done.

Anyone who hasn't had enough of the latter should consider joining me at
EBLUG (http://www.eblug.org/), _this_ Wednesday evening at Hurricane
Electric, 760 Mission Court, just north of the intersection of Fremont
Blvd. and Mission Blvd, Fremont.  I'll be bringing my CD collection and
spare ethernet cards.  Hurricane Electric, being an Internet hosting
facility, has _gobs_ of Internet bandwidth.

I'll also bring anything else people need -- but you need to tell me in
advance (i.e., ASAP).

There will also be the regular SVLUG installfest this coming Saturday,
but I won't be able to attend.