[conspire] Ubuntu

Greg Dougherty gregd at molecularsoftware.com
Mon Oct 18 17:15:57 PDT 2004

Sorry, Rick, but you're off base here.  Those pictures are totally
"unprofessional".  Which is not to say they bother me (they don't), but which IS
to say that anyone who is surprised at the reaction really isn't paying
attention to the real world.

Further, from your description, I take it that these picture were added w/o
warning or discuss.  That, IMHO, was not only unprofessional, but childish as
well.

Basic rule: surprising people is a BAD thing to do.

Speaking of children, I'll bet there were a fair number of parents with children
in the 5 - 15 age range who were NOT pleased with this.

Greg