[conspire] Ubuntu

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri Oct 8 14:03:06 PDT 2004

Burning from the commandline is actually pretty simple if you're willing
to do it, but if you're not, xcdroast does a pretty decent job of GUIfying
the task, and dependencies are minimal. As I said before on the newsgroup
(when I wasn't aware that the news-to-mail gateway isn't working), Ubuntu
draws from debian-unstable, and might be a great alternative to Xandros as
a desktop-Linux solution.