[conspire] USB Printer and Semi-functional Fax available

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sun Nov 7 06:15:29 PST 2004

There's a firmware upgrade available for the X83 that's supposed to
provide enhanced color copy quality, improved power saving mode and more
paper size options, but there's something wrong with the Lexmark website
that doesn't allow you to see any downloads available.

Calvin, What are your printing requirements? (OS, CPU, capabilities) I
have a couple of printers lying around that I'm not using.