[conspire] want a 386 BOARD etc.

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 11:42:54 PDT 2004

i remember someone saying they wanted a board, this
one comes with some extras but may let you use your

"David Christensen" <dpchrist at holgerdanske.com>  Add
to Address Book

 Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:11:11 -0700

 [davesrpg] 386 computer

 I have a torn-down 386DX system if anybody wants it:
       Case, power supply, and 1.44MB floppy
(originally Scott's)
       Motherboard (Micronics?  originally Mark's)
             Intel 386DX33 CPU
                  8MB RAM (8 @ 1MB sticks)
       ISA EIDE and floppy card
       ISA high-speed parallel & serial card
       ISA Trident video card (1 MB)
       Turtle Beach CD-ROM and ISA sound card
       3Com 3C905B 10Mbps combo card
       ~400 MB hard drive
       Two 240 MB hard drives
       AT keyboard
       Microsoft serial mouse
 It should be able to run Linux or *BSD, if you can
find a distribution
 that will install into 8 MB.  I also have  DOS 5.0
with 6.22 upgrade and
 Windows 3.1 and 3.11 upgrade.
 Any takers?

Do you Yahoo!?