[conspire] Sun.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jun 7 16:16:13 PDT 2004

Quoting bruce coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):

> will b gone all day, could do emerge xfree86 kde on my
> gentoo partition if a dhcp net connect is avail 4 my
> nic. would like 2 try some gentoo but long compile
> prevents me from getting modem mode working on that os.

Hmm, does this message concern this coming Sunday, June 13?  (I'm
guessing that's what the "Sun." in the header is for.)

DHCP net connections are always on tap, here.  Not sure what you mean by
"will be gone, all day":  Do you mean during Sunday, or what?

If people really _do_ want to have a Sunday meeting, a couple of list
members will need to speak out in the next day or two.