[conspire] new hole-in-the-wall place in Sunnyvale

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Fri Dec 10 15:53:40 PST 2004

People,

Earlier this week, I stumbled across a new (to me) hole-in-the-wall
place in Sunnyvale. It's either called American Electronic Components,
or PCShopper4less.com. It's in the Town & Country Village (614 Town &
Country Village, to be exact), and though it's not reflected on their
web site:

    PCShopper4less.com
    http://www.pcshopper4less.com/

, they have shelves filled with used Sun equipment (though none
reportedly faster than 166MHz) and, potentially usefully, Sun access-
ories (e.g. keyboards, mice) and components.

Info forwarded FYI. This place is 2 blocks behind Turmerik which is on
Murphy, facing Mathilda, though with the monstrous Broadcom building
between it and Mathilda.

Regards,
Eric
--
Eric De Mund              |   Ixian Systems, Inc.   | cell: 650.303.4336
email: <ead at ixian.com>    | 650 Castro St, #120-210 |  fax: 240.282.4443