[conspire] Re: conspire Digest, Vol 19, Issue 3

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 15:56:03 PST 2004

i expect a friend to come with some windows me
problems on his dual boot machine, we need to show him
some working games on linux, i had kanotix on his box.
he needs to test connect speed against his sbc dsl
since he is complaining about slow speed and files
won't download. hope nobody feels put out about an me
box.
     i am ill today but plan to make it on Sat. with
the .deb repository daniel made and maybe the box we
apparently flashed into oblivion plus my traveling box
for apt-get apgrade, its at ross's now.