[conspire] help last night

Bill Stoye skiffworks at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 15 08:35:21 PDT 2004

Calvin:
Thank you very much for your help last night at the CABAL meeting and for sorting out the problem I was having; after being hesitant to bring my machine, it turned out great and I'm pleased that I did so; bringing it wasn't the disaster I envisioned but it did bring to the forefront the value of a Flat Panel Display(my back tells me)!

I sorry my friend Pete and I were unable to stay and join in the BBQ but were pleased to meet the others there. He mentioned the meeting was helpful to him as well and was glad to have attended.

Thanks again for your help.

A Libranet/GNU/Linux advocate;
Bill