[conspire] linux antivirus?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Sep 11 20:27:33 PDT 2003

Quoting Ryan Russell (ryan at thievco.com):

[stuff]

That's better.  And yes, I see you used to have a public presence and
persona as a security mailing list moderator, as Blue Boar.

I still have no time for this right now, though.  And you _were_ posting
a lot of crap (among more reasonable stuff) that was gratuitously
wasting my time.  I don't appreciate that.  So, you're welcome to argue
with other people until you get sick of it, but I have other things that
need doing at the moment.

rick at linuxmafia.com     modern-American-English-usage-improvement association.