[conspire] disk imaging programs

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Mar 25 20:06:00 PST 2003

Quoting Sean Wolfe-Justice (mailjones at mouseandfrog.org):

> So, the Conspire list has been very quiet lately. What's the deal?

Conspire's _generally_ pretty quiet.  Nobody really publicises it, but
it perks up by itself from time to time.

> And was it just my PC, or was Slashdot down today?

Could have been.  It was up in the morning and mid-day.  I was out
during the afternoon, so I couldn't comment on that.

--
Cheers,              "The front line of defense against such sophisticated
Rick Moen            viruses is a continually evolving computer operating