[conspire] Re: Installfest

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 8 00:55:11 PDT 2003

Quoting Mike Higashi (mhigashi at imat.com):

> I won't be able to make an August 9th date, I'm committed to going to
> the kickoff party for BayCon 2004 on that day.

Damn.  I really ought to be there, too.

Well, I'd be glad to have an all-day CABAL instalfest event at my
house on one of the _other_ CABAL days in July and/or August:

Saturday, July 26
Saturday, August 23

The alternative would be to hold a RobAusCo event on a day that's not
normally a CABAL day at all -- and hold a CABAL meeting that same day,
and cancel it from occurring on the regular day.  We've done that some
times in the past when RobAusCo's show schedule has been particularly
bad, but it's not a great idea to not have the regular meetings be
regular and predictable.

--
Cheers,                                             Live Faust, die Jung.
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com