[conspire] Re: NTFS Resizing

Jose Sanchez jose_sanchez79 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 14:38:11 PST 2003

The reason I chose Mandrake is because for me it's the
best of both spectrums of the Linux world (the
spectrum ranging from free and less support
commercial;y: Debian, Slackware etc. to requiring
money to use:
Lindows, Xandros, and to some extent Lycoris).

Actually if you want the best of all worlds you can
try:
Yoper Linux
http://www.yoper.com

I (college student) personally am tired of using some
of these distros because they just make it too easy
for you to do anything which really takes the learning
experience away.

rpm -i abc123.rpm (like my math teacher said, "Baby
Food")

Peace,
Jose