[conspire] RealAudio for Linux

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Apr 4 15:12:24 PST 2003

Just an afterthought:  I also have some information on file about
handling Windows Media Audio (MIME type "audio/x-ms-wma"), here:

Windows Media Audio has gone through two versions, the original WMA and
the later WMA9 formats.  Both can be handled by MPlayer on Linux:

The file at my site has other options.

(I actually haven't had practically any knowledge of these matters until
very recently, so I'm still trying to digest and test what I think I
know.  Don't trust what I say just on my say-so, please!)

Cheers,        "Linux means never having to delete your love mail."
Rick Moen                                              -- Don Marti
rick at linuxmafia.com