[conspire] RealAudio for Linux

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Apr 4 15:12:24 PST 2003

Just an afterthought:  I also have some information on file about
handling Windows Media Audio (MIME type "audio/x-ms-wma"), here:
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/audio-wma

Windows Media Audio has gone through two versions, the original WMA and
the later WMA9 formats.  Both can be handled by MPlayer on Linux:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/codecs-status.html

The file at my site has other options.

(I actually haven't had practically any knowledge of these matters until
very recently, so I'm still trying to digest and test what I think I
know.  Don't trust what I say just on my say-so, please!)

--
Cheers,        "Linux means never having to delete your love mail."
Rick Moen                                              -- Don Marti
rick at linuxmafia.com