[conspire] Cultured Perl: Genetic algorithms, the next generation

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Oct 8 11:44:38 PDT 2002

Quoting Koki Zamboni (zambonigrill at yahoo.com):

> Cultured Perl: Genetic algorithms, the next generation

This is a spammer who, acting on behalf of IBM, goes around posting
these ads for Developerworks contents to Linux user groups mailing lists
and newsgroups all around the world.  He/she changes sending addresses
frequently as they're locked out, but it's always a Yahoo address.

Accordingly, I'm temporarily specified that all mail from *.yahoo.com
will be held for approval (which I ordinarily do very quickly).
Apologies to all the legitimate list-members who use Yahoo Mail.

rick at linuxmafia.com