[conspire] Slashdotted...

Mike Higashi mhigashi at imat.com
Mon Dec 30 20:05:10 PST 2002

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 11:11:48AM -0800, Jose Sanchez wrote:
> I have to say it was a good lunch time read:
> http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/12/26/1040511127721.html

Great article. One teensy-weeny nit to pick: the Refund Day after-party
was really paid partly by Jim Dennis and mostly by me. This is because
Jim never gave me a receipt to turn in to the official sponsor -- he
wanted to take a good chunk of the excess beer he bought to one of the
Savitsky's parties -- and I never got around to gathering my own to turn
in for myself. I wish I had that money now. Oh, well.

Mike Higashi