Subject: WH spoiler : Question at book signing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 23:47:45 GMT

spoiler space:

almost there

spoiler:

I was trying to figure out who the 3rd person in Rand's head might be
so i asked RJ if the dragon is born at the end of every age or only
the AOL and the 3rd age.

ans: the dragon does not have to be born at the end of every age
the heros bound to the horn are spun out when the pattern needs them and
 the dragon is one of them those heros.

that didnt really help much.

a good follow up would have been

as there are 7 ages which are more or less the same
so in how many of them is the dragon born ?

but i didnt get a chance to ask this.

any thoughts any one

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.