Subject: Old question but minor spoiler (only tells who does NOT appear in WT :))

From: [email-masked] (Myranya)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 04:29:29 GMT

Okay, for those who don't even count who does and does not appear in
WT as a spoiler, here's some lines...
I got an old question I can't find in the FAQ. What happened to
Sheriam's Warder? I had never even noticed his one, very brief
appearance until I read a message in another thread. He pops up in
tFoH just long enough to give a message about riders approaching, to
the best of my knowledge he's never seen before or after that. But,
where is he in PoD when Sheriam gets beat up??? He's not with her,
Sheriam never thinks a thing about him.. if he felt that, even if he
wasn't with her, he should've come running. And if he didn't come
running, Sheriam should've wondered where he was. And if she didn't
wonder where he was at the time, she should've worried about him
finding out what's happening to her when she's so sore the next day.
This just does not make any sense to me whatsoever. I can think of two
explanations: either he is a darkfriend and therefor does not
interfere with anything (not likely) or RJ missed something in all his
hunderds of characters and names, and forgot about him. (not too
likely but could happen I guess -he's got enough names and characters
walking around). Anyone got any other ideas?

Myranya.
[email-masked] | http://www.knoware.nl/users/myranya
-- 
I get paid to use the internet!
http://www.getpaid4.com/?myranya | http://www.processtree.com/?sponsor=11096
http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=myranyaw
lots more at: http://www.knoware.nl/users/myranya/money.html