Subject: Re: Ishamael being Moridin? (WH spoiler)

From: "Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:57:02 GMT

"Forsaken" <[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:[email-masked]...

> hope i don't say something stupid due to lack of knowledge on this subject
but i
> read an intersting passage from WH and thought it might apply to this
> discussion....
> Hardcover version, page 646.
>
> Osan'gar thinks about leaving the forest but fears Moridin will find out,
>
>             "He had been mad with power before they were sealed into the
bore,
> and since
>              they had been freed, he seemed to think he was the great
lord."
>
> Wasn't Ishamael free most of the time and not trapped with the others...i
read
> this that at least Osan'gar knew of Moridin before they were even sealed
in the
> bore....of cours i could be wrong.

    But Ishamael is the only one of the Forsaken to ever be accused of
'thinking he was the great lord'.  That's a pretty clear clue to who he is.
As well, the others all being sealed probably lead to his delusion of
grandeur, and when the others got free from the seal and found his new
attitude they all stated with the.  What the...  ego much?