Subject: Healing Stilling [WH SPOILERS]

From: Kenneth G. Cavness <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 01:51:11 -0600

Spoilers ahead.

I think I thought this up first, but I might be fuzzy on the past. 
I think others independently thought this up as well, but men heal 
women's stilling fully, and women heal men's stilling fully.

The bridge appears to be of Saidin for women, and Saidar for
men. This brings up a thought: could a woman who cannot
channel be made able to channel by building a bridge for
her, or does it have to be there in the first place, and
thus healable? Same for men.

-- 
Kenneth G. Cavness
http://stargoat.dynip.com/ (usually)

---

From: Aaron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:01:19 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, 

> women's stilling fully, and women heal men's stilling fully.

Not that it particularly matters, but I remember myself and a few 
others bringing this up when TFOH first came out.
> thus healable? Same for men.

The other speculation that I remember making is that Siuan and 
Leane might be having issues with saidar because they've been 
healed to use saidin.

Aaron
-- 
Aaron Bergman
<http://www.princeton.edu/~abergman/>