Subject: DC Signing

From: John Nowacki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:31:52 -0500

Regarding today's signing at Olsson's in DC:

Fairly small crowd, as expected.  Very few questions asked (that I
overheard), though RJ did repeat the "I've known the last scene since .
. ." bit at least four or five times.  He also told one fellow who
wanted a photograph that he didn't mind having his picture taken, but he
insisted on keeping his clothes on.  Someone in the line said "Damn!"
rather loudly, and RJ looked back and said that he hears that a lot. 
Well . . . .

RJ said that a channeler can hide strength as well as ability to
channel, but added that 1) few people know how to do it, and 2) the AS
don't even know these tricks are possible.  Those caveats are rather
obvious, I know.  But I mention this answer because I thought I heard it
reported here that this question was met with "RAFO" in the past.  I'm
sure someone will clarify that for me.

One of the regular contributors to the group--I don't recall
whom--suggested asking whether Moridin came into existence before or
after the 'gars.  That one earned a quick glance and an RAFO.

Well, that's about it, in a nutshell.

 --
 John Nowacki		[email-masked]