Subject: Re: TAN: NYDFS/RJ Signing Semi-report

From: [email-masked]
Date: 21 Oct 1998 19:16:06 -0700

In article <[email-masked]>,
John S. Novak <[email-masked]> wrote:
>On 21 Oct 1998 19:10:08 -0400, Burr <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>>Aaron Bergman, about 15 people behind us in line, brought Him a
>>copy of the most recent FAQ.
>
>Geeze, Aaron, it's not like Pam _isn't_ going to the Chicago
>signing...

I didn't realize that this was a turf battle. I had access to
free printing and figured he might like a copy. Geez yourself. I
didn't claim to write the thing. I thought it would be a nice
thing to do.

Speaking of Pam, however, I mentioned that she was the person who
wrote the FAQ to someone in the crows. The response was,
"Is she hot?".

[...]
>
>Was he answering questions at the signing?

I guess my post didn't propogate again.

I figured I wasn't going to get much out of him in the 15 or so
seconds we had in front of him, so I asked about Asmodean again.
He said that yes, we should be able to figure it out the instant
he died. He said that he thinks it's obvious now and we should
definitely be able to figure it out by the end of this book. I
also asked if the word "death" was a pun on Moridin and his
response was, thankfully, a disgusted "Oh god no."

Aaron