Subject: [TAG] installing mandrake 10.0

From: spb <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:58:16 +0000

Greetings I installedd disks 1 and 2 linux mandrake 10.0 as an upgrade 
to my linux mandrake 9.2, immediately all froze onsgreen . Need an 
answer- my 9.2 works ok. thanks.

---

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:10:44 +0000 (GMT)

> answer- my 9.2 works ok. thanks.

Hi, unfortunately I often have trouble decyphering *all* that information
that you poured into such a well thought out e-mail. You obviously spent a
lot of time thinking about your problem, listing all the symptoms, etc.
You should give yourself credit for it.

Here's a tip though:

http://linuxgazette.net/tag/ask-the-gang.html

Oh, if you send HTML e-mail to this list again, there's a high chance
you'll get ignored. Seriously we need more information about *what* id
freezing, whether or not you completed your upgrade, whether or not your
kernel boots....etc.... Otherwise, how can we help you?

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"The Linux Weekend Mechanic" -- http://linuxgazette.net
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

"<shrug> We'll just save up your sins, Thomas, and punish 
you for all of them at once when you get better. The 
experience will probably kill you. :)"

 -- Benjamin A. Okopnik (Linux Gazette Technical Editor)

___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" 
your friends today! Download Messenger Now 
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html
_______________________________________________
TAG mailing list
[email-masked]
http://linuxgazette.net/mailman/listinfo/tag