Subject: My sig, and Linux Gazette... :)

From: Dave Bechtel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 02:18:52 -0800 (PST)

re: http://linuxgazette.net/100/lg_mail.html

--Glad you liked my .sig. :)  I have fond feelings for the original Muppets,
including the Sesame Street ones. Even have some mpeg's of them, such as two
aliens and a hippie singing "Manomonot" on the Muppet Show, as well as the
Intro to the Fraggle Rock show -- in Swedish (I think - it's called
"Fragglarna".) 

--IIRC, I saw a similar 1337 .sig on Slashdot or somewhere a few years ago,
and adapted it for the Muppets.  I got a real charge out of seeing it posted
in LG.Net (twice now, no less!) and the response it generated.  LOL.

;-)

(You have my permission to publish this letter or share with LG.Net colleagues
if you see fit.)

Best wishes.  (And LG, please tell Thomas Adam I'm sorry for being so short
with him.  I was going through a bad time, and ended up having to move in
order to get away from the situation.)

=====
Contents above ThisLine (C)ThisYear KingNeutron Ltd.
===== Check out KNOPPIX Debian/Linux 700MB Live CD:
===== http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-old-en.html
"C00K13 M0N573R 0WNZ J00!! PH34R C00K13 M0N573R 4ND 0SC4R 4ND
3LM0 4ND 5NUFFL3UP46U5 4ND 7H3 31337 535AM3 57R337 CR3W!!"
.dotgoeshere.

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you’re looking for faster
http://search.yahoo.com