Subject: Re: JORDAN: Applications for Warders (was Update to Darkfriend Social #3)
From: [email-masked]
Date: 6 Apr 1994 12:15:09 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written

Well anyway, since I've had some people mention it to me, I am accepting
applications for a Warder.  Applications are due by April 14th (I have a
bunch of deadlines for that day, so everybody else might as well have one
also.)  You may E-Mail me your application at [email-masked].  The
winner will be announced the next week or so (if anybody applies.)  If
possible, I'll post the winning application.  However, I reserve the right
to edit the application.  The winner will receive their own _short sword_
(sorry guys, thats all I've got) and if they visit me in D.C. or
Harrisburg, I'll cook them dinner (if you really want to try my cooking.
Heh, heh, heh) :).  Any one may apply, esp. if they want to be the first
_willing_ female Warder.  Actually anyone but graduate students in Delaware
may apply.  Ok, they can apply, but I won't take them seriously.  Ok, I'll
take them seriously, but if there's lots of MPS in their application I
reserve the right to make his name mud on the net again and post it so
everybody can laugh at him.

And now, the application.

1.  Why do you want to be a Warder?

2.  Why do you want to be my Warder?

3.  Have you ever previously been a Warder?
 
4.  Do you own a sword?

5.  Do you own a color-shifting cape (NOTE:  I will not supply this, you
must find one on your own!)?

6.  What is your favorite color?

7.  Do you believe that the person you are bonded to should be obeyed in
every and all ways?

8.  Write an essay on what being a Warder means to you.  This essay must
be 1500 words or less.

Well, here's the application.  Remeber, the deadline is April 14th!!!!

Hawk

[email-masked]