Subject: Re: rasfwr-j family tree
From: [email-masked] (Erica L. Sadun)
Date: 19 Jul 1996 11:08:59 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan

SuperPostPostPostPostPostultimately: VERSION 3.9
------------------------------------------------
If you want to be part of the family, 
please write: [email-masked]

    "That's what you get for playing in the shallow end of the Gene Pool."

                             HOUSE OF RASWRJ
                                   |
                                   |        Briggs---Myers
                                   |               |    
                                  PNH          --------
                                   |           |      |
                                 Ivis--------Emmet   Gabe Myers---Cynthia B.
                                        |                       |
                                        |                 -------------
                                        |                 |           |
                                        |               McGuffin   McGaffin
                                        |
                  --------------------------------------------------------
                  |                            |         |         |     |
     Alberto----Erica(FD)+.......Uno........+Judy----Tom |TeriP---DonH  Emma
             |                    |                |     |      |
             |                   Due               |     |    ---------
             |                    |                |     |    |   |   |
             |                   Tre               |     |  Bob   |  Cowboy
             |                    |                |     | Hofmann|  Rosenfeld
             |Bridget Fonda---C D Skogsberg        |     |        |
             |              |                      |     |     Craig---Lara
             |            Richard                  |     |     Levin |
         --------------  Neuromancer               |     |  ---------------
         |       |    |                            |     |  |             |
         |       |    |                            |     | Angela         ?
         |       | Clarissa---ToddRose             |     | Furry
         |       |          |                      |     |
         |       |          |                      |     |
         |       |          |                      |     |
         |       |          |                      |     |
         |       |          |                      |     |
         |       |          |                      |     |
         |       |          |                      |     |
         |       |          |                      |     |
         |       |          |                      |     |
         |       |       GregWelc---Mehgan         |     |
         |       |                                 |     |
         |     Henrik                              |     |     Jiro Sumitomo
         |                                         |     |            |
         |                                         |     |Nellodee---Jiro
         |           DaveWallOfBooks               |     |        |Protagonist
         |              |                          |     |        |
         |              |         Marconi          |(*)Helmut-----Becky
         |              |            |             |           | 
         |              |        Dot Warner        |           |
Viren---Pam(FQ)-=-Hillyard(LCC)      |             |           | 
      |         |               DashWendrzyk       |       ----------------
      |     ---------                |             |       |     |        |
      |     |       |              Abacus          |Bee;---Burr  |Betty-Ganger
      |   Darkelf  Josh&---Marisa    |             |     |       |Boop |
      |     |            | Tomei   Eniac           |   Zapman    |  ---------
      |     |            |           |             |             |  |     | |
      |     |       ---------        |             |  Odin       |Ebinger | |
      |     |       |       |        |             |   |         |    Dennis|
      |   Greyelf  Jowett  Rouk  Vax---PDP/11      |Brunhilda---Tshen       |
      |     |               |        |             | Valkyrie |             |
      |   Unbearable        |        |             |          |    Hafvenstein
      |   Lightness of  Osborne---Timex/Sinclair   |   ----------------- 
      |   Elfing               |                   |   |     |         |
      |                        |                   |   |     |         |
      |  Scott    William      |                   |Worsnop Snopwurst Snop
      |  Narowetz Ashbless     |                   |            |      |
      |     |        |         |            ------------------  | Karl-Johan
      |  Webster---Miriam      |            |  |             |Turnip  | 
      |          |             |            |  |             |      -------
      |          |             |            |  |             |      |     |
      |          |             |            |  |             |   Fungi  Gunnar
      |          |             |            |  |             |            |
      |          |             |            |  |             |        McDonald
      |          |             |            |  |             |
  ----|----   Halasz---HP Calculator"----Novak |   SirMPS-=-Hawk---Bill(2)+
  |   |   |          |                |        |          |      | Sir 
  |   |  Postow^     |     Elle-----Chad       |   Mae---Joe%    | Hawkbite
  |   |   |          |  McPherson |            |       |         |
  |   |  Linguine    |            |            |       |         |
  |   |   |          |            |            |       |         |
  |   |  Fettucine   |      ------------       |       |         |
  |   |              |      |     |    |       |  ----------     |
  | Aaron^---Muse    |    Will! Will! Will!    |  |    |   |     |
  |        | of Art  |      |     |    |       |Chris  | Mark    |
  |        |         |      ------------       |Bagnall| Perry   |
  |        |         |            |            |       |         |
  |  Joel Northwall  |      Machin Shin'       |       |         |
  |                ------         |         Piglet---Pratt(1) ------
  |         Zeus   |    |   Woodrow Shin       |   |          |    |
  |          |     |    |         |            | Schwieb      | Brad---Megan`
Dylan^~---Selene   |    |    ShawnIsGod        |  the         |        |
       |           |    |                      | Yale-ly      |    a litter
       |           |    |                      | of Cornell   |        |
  ---------        |    |                      |              |        |
  | |     |        |    |                      |              |        |
  | |  Melissa---Casner Roy-------------AntiPiglet    MrsWH---DavidWH  |
  | |          |          |        |        |               |          v
  | |  Dodge   |  Super---/        |        |               | Litter Members
  | |    |     |  Babe  |          |        | Cameron Majidi|*nicholas marrone
  | |  -----   |        |          |        |       |       |*thomas stockheim
  | |  |   |   |  -------------    |        ---------       |*ken kofman
  | |Wiked |   |  |           |    |            |           |*marsh yeoman
  | |      |   | Steve      Chris  |   ------------------   |*kennyRS
  | |      |   | Ireland  Mullins  |   |        |       |   |*scottLancelot
  |Phil    |   |                   | ChrisW  Scott    Walter|  (appearing
  |Boswell |   |                   |         Benfield Hedges|   sideways)
  |        |   |                   |                        |
Daniel---Pinto |         --------------      Palmer$        |      Oberon
(Ford) |       |         |     |      |         |           |         |
       |       | Basketballs Babes  Loma---RedHotShadowSteel|Tony---Dierdre
 -----------   |         |     |         |                  |   Z | of
 |     |   |   |   -------   Lycra  FadeBlade---Balefire    |     | Amber
Leonid | Stacy |   |     |     |              |             |     |
     JasonK    | Eoin  Peter O'Hearn      -----------       |     |
               |       Pratt              |         |       |     |
               |              Tanya---Chuck Kim Tim Bruening|     |
               |                                    |       |  Noish-pa
               |                                  'Bot      |     |
   --------------------------------                 |       |     |
   |   |    |     |               |              Botorath   |     |
   |   |  Lara    |               |                         |     |
   |   |  (see    |           $37 of beer--------------Skizyx     ?
   |   | above, m.|                               |               |
   |   |  Craig)  |                Inigo          |               |
   |   |          |                  |            |               |
   |   |      Mark Looi---Phetsy-=-Phaucet        |               |
   |   |                |        |                |               |
   | Mark Loy---Julie   |       Rick---Monika     |               |
   |          | Haagsma |       Moen |            |               |
   |  ---------------   |     ----------------    |               |
   |  |      |      |   |     |      |       |    |               |
   | Raven   |  Magnus  |  John     Neil    Lyman |               |
   |         |          |  "Logain" Barnes  Green |               |
   |    KevinMooney     |  Anderson               |               |
   |                    |                         |               |   Verra
   |           ----------------                   |               |     |
   |           |      |       |                   |               |     |
FireWalker#--Andrea  Anton    Carolyn---Bradj  Cawti------------Vlad..Aliera
           |                          |                   |        .    |
  -----------    Ganth GreyLord       |                   |        .    |
  |         |          |          --------------------  RobSmith   .  Devera
Jrrrrf!  Nathan  ------------     |         |        |    |        .
                 |          |     |         |        | JeffSmith   .
            Hot  |          |     |         |        |    |        ...Kieron
  Sam     Chile  |          |     |         |        |    |        
 Colt----Pepper  |          |     |         |        |    |
       |         |          |     |         |        |    |
    -------      |          |     |         |        |    |
    |     |      |          |     |         |        |    |
 Bob V. Julie---Tori,,,,,,,Jame---HohnCho   |        |    ----------------
   |      |   |                 |           |        |                   |
Ketchup--Beer |            ----------       |   This Space Hopkins    Copper
       |      |            |        |       |    For Rent  BlueJay     Smith
    Ryan -----------  Mark Jamison Anthony  |        |       |           |
 Bettens |    |    |                        |        |       |           |
  |      |    |    |                        |      Shaun---Grace         |
Mayo---Tuna  Shark Barracuda--------------JeffF~         |             Wood
     |         |                 |                  ----------------   Smith
 Sandwich   BruceRay     --------------------       |       |      |     |
     |         |         |       |          |     Lacrosse  |   Norwood  |
ChrisKing The 7 Dwarves Joel   Bryan        |     Ball      |            ---
     |         |                            |       |     Jesse---Kristian |
     |     Lots of Bills        Gautam---Vivienne  MarcS.       |          |
     |         |                       |                        |          |
 DaveHemming BrianRay                  |                        |          |
     |                                 |                        |          |
     |              Trool              |                        |          |
     |                |                |                    -----------    |
    Gina/Billy/Hope---Bo               |                    |         |    |
                    |                  |          Sling---McIssac    Pete  |
 ------------------------------------  |                |             |    |
 |         |     |       |          |  |            Singapore    L. Montrel|
Thomas     |   Eric(a)  Mike    Bracher|                |             |    |
Burke      |   Saunders H-arbinger Caan|          Spiridon Irwin David_Cane|
           |                           |                                   |
Rhonda---K'K'Ken                       |       Salvatore       -------------
       | Cavness                       |              |        |
   -----------------------------       |            Arrow---IronSmith
   |         |        |        |       |                  |
Harsevoort Randy    Stuart  Narishma   |     ------------------------------
   |       Barber   Lamble             |     |      |       |     |       |
   |                                   |   Masino Bettens Boye' Kevin    Kyle
Henschel                               |                        Bartlett
                                       |                           |
                                       |                          Pear    
     Finn MacCool  --------------------------------------          |
          |        |       |      |       |      |      |          |
        Marti---Jacob   Bryon  SKWID  Sanders    |    Draconnis---Carol
              |                           |      |              |
              |                           |    Bjorn---?        |
              |                           |          |          |
              |                           |         (GdL)(4)    |
              |                           |                     |
   ---------------------------     Bucket O. Chicken --------------------
   |      |          |       |                       |          |       |
   |    Greenbaum  Gibbons  Gonzalas-Mondoran        |       Ferguson  Khan 
   |                 |                               |                  |
   |               Decline&Fall     Uma Thurman---Bollinger         Ghengis
 Simon---AmandaMur!  |                          |                       |
       |            Yandel                ---------------            Kublai
       |             |                    |     |       |               |
       |             |      Jack---Sally  |     |       |               |
       |             |Skellington|        |     |       |               |
  --------------     |           |        |     |       |               |
  |      |     |    Swist    Alison/---Hendrix  TeriP  This Could    Hordes
Ikeda Giroux Coleman                 |                  Be YOU!         |
  |                       ------------------------      |               |
Dan                       |          |           |      Decimal         |
Hirpara                   |        JacobM        |      |            Grampa
  |                       |          |           |      Dewey        George
Kumar                     |          |           |                  
                          |        IainBell      |      Jack---Sally
       Marlena---Stephano |                      |Skellington|      
               |          |                      |           |      
            Elizabeth---Mikhail      Antigone---Doug/----Alison/    
              (erc)   |                       |      |              
                      |                  BruceGarner |              
                      |                              |
                      |                              |
      ------------------------------          ---------------
      |       |       |     |      |          |      |      |
   Matsumo Finger Jared  Hunter FanChang   Fowler    |    JGilliam---Susan
              |                    |                 |             |
              |                    |     Electra---Mmike           |
              |                    |             |                 |
              |                    |           Gordan              |
              |                    |                               |
            Thumb             FannieMae  -------------------------------
              |                          |      |      |      |        |
            Index         Suzanne---Carreiro Tyler JGarner Schnebly David 
              |                   |                                Chandler
              |                   |                                Spake
           GiorgoP                |
              |                   |
        Sir Horace      -----------------------------------------------
              |         |      |      |         |           |         |
      TheGrandSophy---JimFord Lars  Adcox  St.Erroneous MarkusW RobOnderwat
                    |                                             |
           -----------------------------     Refrigerators   ------------
           |        |       |          |         |           |          |
RonFinn---Melinda  Titus   ToddC   ElizabethJ---Gibson   John alRob DennisLee
        |                                     |
        |                                     -------
        |    Galadon---Gretchen                     |
        |            |                              |
     -------      ------------------        ----------------
     |     |      |            |   |        |      |       |
    Ael   Eel----Lauren L.(3)  |  Arie    Moskalik Mehaffy Steve-----Norm
     |        |                |                           Thomas |  Abrams
   Silverfox  |           DavidStone                              | 
     |        |                                                   |
 -----        |                                                   |
 |            |                                                   |
 |   ---------------------------         -------------------------------
 |   |        |       |        |         |         |         |         |
 | Anthony S Sivar  Andy C.    |     oldhouse  Todd M.  Frishcosy PaulFarris
 |                             |         |                   |
 |                             |     Michelen                |
 |                             |         |                   |
 |                             |     SteelBelted             |
 |                             |         |                   |
 |                             |     Ghostwheel              |
 |                             |         |                   |
 |                             |     WoodenShoes             |
 |                             |         |                   |
 ---                           |       Lee-Ann-------------Mumaw
   |                           |                          |
   |                      RobinJim---Camilla Cracchiolo  ---------
 Debra---Jonathan                  |                     |       |
       |                     ------------------        Paul      ?
  -------------              |        |       |        Lang
  |    |      |          Stiborek     |     Michael
  | Bunnybear |                       |     Khedron
  |           |                       |
  |           |                       |
James     DavidBatty----------------Natasha
Lloyd                       |       Henstridge
Hill                        |       
        -----------------------------------------   Michael---KarenMorrione
        |      |       |    |     |             |           |
     Michael  Jake   David Jeff  Keith      Courtenay---Katherine
     Mueller  Fitch  Stone Auman Higginson  Footman   | Westerman
                                                      |
                            -----------------------------------------
                            |           |      |          |         |
                      Ballantyne LeeSpires TimCHA95TS Wilkinson MikeBorg
                          aka
                          GdL(4)

                            
KEY
---
  FD: FAQ Dowager
  FQ: FAQueen
  *: Who surprises himself by converting to Judaism
  2: Who surprises himself by converting to Confucianistic Taoist Buddhism
     and realizes he was twins with Judy and Erica in his past life and
     continues to be the twin of their soul.
  +: Twins
  ^: Triplets
  %: Result of one-night stand at a ren-fair; combination of shaw/morris
  .: Sibling in former life
  &: The Josh Entity (similar to the Borg, made up of numerous Joshes such
     as SecondYoungestWarder and Mahdi, et al)
  ~: Reputedly Adopted
  !: The Will Collective: less impressive than the Josh Entity or the
     Shaw/Morris Combo, but a collective nonetheless.
  ,: Weird brother/sister stuff.  Read the books.  PC Hodgell. Start with
     "Godstalk".
  ": Reputed to teach math--although this image is just a wee bit 
     sick to me.
  #: In attempting to be overly Aiel-like, FireWalker and Andrea spent
     far too much time worrying about first-sisters, second-brothers,
     third-fathers, etc.  In the confusion, they got married.  Anyway,
     she always was his FAVORITE niece.
  $: Strange shadowy forge creature and resident metallurgist.
  ;: Also known as Buzz the Yellow Jacket
  `: We don't know who she is, but we know she's a bitch.
  /: Can you say "Oedipal Complex"?
  1: NOT Peter Pratt, darn it!
  3: Child Bride.
  ': Where there's a will, there are Ways. (Thanks FW)
  4: Result of sperm donation