Contents of this section
Originates in a request by Jocelyn:
Perhaps a list of all the plot threads currently being juggled would be a
handy item to have in the FAQ, eh Pam? Help us keep up with things! :)
okay, fine. here is a list of main plots under development,
prophecies which have a direct bearing on them (for more prophecy, see
the prophecy section.), certain unresolved questions, and other stuff
that may occur, or may not.
from Tony Z.:
I felt that the following might be interesting. It's an extraction of
material from GEnie (posted with poster's permission), listing all the
loose ends and so forth that still need to be tied up. So here it is:
Marcus says: [edited at my discretion - Pam]
- Mat keeps trying to get away and has yet to set himself any real
objective. [I think this was resolved during his little chat with Rand
in TFoH - Pam] And he is supposed to marry the Daughter of the Nine
Moons (sounds a lot like a Seanchan linkage).
- The Seanchan have so much potential (for good or bad) that they need a
lot more attention than they have received.
- Perrin & Faile with the Two Rivers Rebellion could (and should) lead to
an alliance with Rand & Co. [& also Faile & her dad: "hey,
look, daddy! I married a blacksmith!" - Pam]
- The White Tower in Tar Valon problem with the Salidar Aes Sedai needs
to be resolved.
- Masema the Prophet needs to attended to. [and the WC-Prophet
war - Pam]
- Morgase headed to Amadicia to gather help from the White Cloaks (or so
it seems to point at the end) will lead to her and Galad teaming up to
try something irritating (but interesting). [or her running into
meeting up with her daughter, her ex-lover, Gareth Byrne, and all those AS;
AND someone in their party getting trouble for stealing(see my theory on
The Severed Hand) - Pam]
- The wars on the west coast of the continent (I forget the countries
names) [Arad Doman and Tarabon ] needs to be settled
down. lsqb;Here's your Seanchan connection, well, Lady Suroth, at
least - Pam]
- There are still Shaido wandering around loose that might end up on the
Dark One's side.
- The Cairhienin play the Game of Houses in there sleep... so what are
they going to do when Rand ain't in town? [probably the same as
the Tairens: be terrified of him, and all his Aiel/Tairen forces
hanging around their country. not to say some individuals won't get
up to mischief... - Pam]
- What will Berelain do when she can't catch up with Rand? How big
is her army? She was headed for Cairhien, right?
- The tinkers and the way of the leaf (poss including the rebirth of
the Nym) [possible finding of the Song, Perrin choosing
Hammer/Axe - Pam]
- Berelain and her vow to "get" Perrin
- Rand and Elayne, Min, & Aviendha
- Lan and Nynaeve & Valan Luca
- Egwene becoming Amyrlin (and her relationships with Galad and Gawyn)
- (possibly) Cleansing the taint
- Birgitte and Gaidal Cain
- The rest of the heroes of the horn, the horn itself
- The Sea Folk and their Coramoor
- A woman using the awful big sa'angreal
- Callandor, and this unknown more powerful sa'angreal (for men) [possibly may not exist - Pam]
Sorry, no name for that one:
- Don't forget to add Bayle Domon and Egeanin speeding off to drop the
sad bracelets in the ocean.
Last, bot not least, Pam Korda:
- is Verin Black?
- what happened to Moiraine & Lanfear in A/Eelfland?
- Who killed JoaR? (sorry, couldn't resist :)
- Thom & the Red Ajah (Moiraine's letter)
- Padan Fain/Mordeth/Ordeith
- Moghedien in Salidar (i really hope they catch her next book.
I don't want to see the usual Rand/Ba'alzamon battle get replaced by
- possible re-appearance of Liandrin
- Perrin & Slayer
- Perrin's wolf vs. human internal conflict (possibly related to
hammer/axe), and possible re-appearance of Elyas Machera
- Aram, The Tinker with the Sword
- The destruction of the Aiel
- The rest of the Forsaken: Mesaana, Semirhage, Demandred,
Next Chapter, Previous Chapter
Table of contents of this chapter,
General table of contents
Top of the document,