Subject: Re: 500M swap space
From: [email-masked] (Guy Macon)
Date: 20 Oct 1997 07:51:20 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux,alt.os.linux.slackware,comp.os.linux,comp.os.linux.hardware,comp.os.linux.setup

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] wrote:
>
>What the fuck do you need so much RAM for? I believe it's not even
>possible to have that much RAM, or maybe it is, but then you must have a
>huge simm module of about 8GB RAM.
>
>THIS IS CRAZY!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F--K YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
>
>Fool!
>

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say
in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions
on the heel.  You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather
kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm
deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a
weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a
revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world.  An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and
then killed themselfs in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as
you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought
of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are
vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of
this earth.  And did I mention you smell?  

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to
impress us with your insight.  The evidence that you are a nincompoop
will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it
more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit.  Would that a hawk pick you up, drive
its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to
fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame
of your ignoble blood.  May you ckoke on the queasy, convulsing nausea
of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty
and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.
Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are
unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that
reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements
of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us?  What fantasy do you
hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more
weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease,
you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient
in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are
dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all
unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git.  You bloody woofter sod.  Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit.  You dankish clack-dish plonker.  You gormless
crook-pated tosser.  You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce.  You 
cockered bum-bailey poofter.  You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting
naff.  You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb.  You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. 

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate,
noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise
everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are.  I mean rock-hard stupid.  
Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid.  Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond
the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid.  You are
trans-stupid stupid.  Meta-stupid.  Stupid collapsed on itself so far
that even the neutrons have collapsed.  Stupid gotten so dense that no
intellect can escape.  Singularity stupid.  Blazing hot mid-day sun on
Mercury stupid.  You emit more stupid in one second than our entire
galaxy emits in a year.  Quasar stupid.  Your writing has to be a troll.  
Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid.  Perhaps this is some
primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid.  Some pure
essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
the laws of physics that we know.  I'm sorry.  I can't go on.  This is
an epiphany of stupid for me.  After this, you may not hear from me again
for a while.  I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant
questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of
the rest of this drivel.  Duh.

the only thing worse than your logic is your manners.  I have snipped
away most of your of whay you wrote, because, well... it didn't really
say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful.
I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of
babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have
learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.
True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take
for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes
forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these
things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I
would have never read your post.  It just wouldn't have been "right".
Sort of like parking in a handicap space.  I wish you the best of luck
in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a
demand on you.

---------------------------------cut here-------------------------------

                      STANDARDIZED BONEHEAD REPLY FORM
                          (c) copyright 1999 by
                              someone else.

(check all boxes that apply)

Dear:

 [ ] Clueless Newbie   [ ] Lamer         [ ] Flamer
 [ ] Loser             [ ] Spammer       [ ] Troller
 [ ] "Me too" er       [ ] Pervert       [ ] Geek
 [ ] Freak             [ ] Nerd          [ ] Elvis
 [ ] Racist            [ ] Fed           [ ] Freak                  
 [ ] Fundamentalist    [ ] Satanist      [ ] Homeopath
 [ ] Unbearably self-righteous person

I took exception to your recent:

 [ ] Email   [ ] Post to ____________________.
                               (newsgroup)
 
It was (check all that apply):

 [ ] Lame           [ ] Stupid         [ ] Abusive
 [ ] Clueless       [ ] Idiotic        [ ] Brain-damaged
 [ ] Imbecilic      [ ] Arrogant       [ ] Malevolent
 [ ] Contemptible   [ ] Libelous       [ ] Ignorant
 [ ] Clueless       [ ] Stupid         [ ] Fundamentalist
 [ ] Boring         [ ] Dim            [ ] Cowardly
 [ ] Deceitful      [ ] Demented       [ ] Self-righteous
 [ ] Crazy          [ ] Weird          [ ] Hypocritical
 [ ] Loathsome      [ ] Satanic        [ ] Despicable
 [ ] Belligerent    [ ] Mind-numbing   [ ] Maladroit
 [ ] Much longer than any worthwhile thought of which you may be capable.

 Your attention is drawn to the fact that:

 [ ] You posted what should have been emailed
 [ ] You obviously don't know how to read your newsgroups line
 [ ] You are trying to make money on a non-commercial newsgroup
 [ ] You self-righteously impose your religious beliefs on others
 [ ] You self-righteously impose your racial beliefs on others
 [ ] You posted a binary in a non-binaries group
 [ ] You don't know which group to post in
 [ ] You posted something totally uninteresting
 [ ] You crossposted to *way* too many newsgroups
 [ ] I don't like your tone of voice
 [ ] What you posted has been done before.
 [ ] Not only that, it was also done better the last time.
 [ ] You quoted an *entire* post in your reply
 [ ] You started a long, stupid thread
 [ ] You continued spreading a long stupid thread
 [ ] Your post is absurdly off topic for where you posted it 
 [ ] You posted a followup to crossposted robot-generated spam
 [ ] You posted a "test" in a discussion group rather than in alt.test
 [ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
 [ ] You posted low-IQ flamebait
 [ ] You posted a blatantly obvious troll
 [ ] You followed up to a blatantly obvious troll
 [ ] You said "me too" to something
 [ ] You make no sense
 [ ] Your sig/alias is dreadful
 [ ] You must have spent your life in a skinner box to be this clueless.
 [ ] You posted a phone-sex ad
 [ ] You posted a stupid pyramid money making scheme
 [ ] You claimed a pyramid-scheme/chain letter for money was legal 
 [ ] Your margin settings (or lack of) make your post unreadable.  Each line 
just goes on and on, not stopping at 75 characters, making it hard to read.
 [ ] You posted in ELitE CaPitALs to look k0OwL
 [ ] You posted a message in ALL CAPS, and you don't even own a TRS-80
 [ ] Your post was FULL of RANDOM CAPS for NO APPARENT REASON
 [ ] You have greatly misunderstood the purpose of this newsgroup.
 [ ] You have greatly misunderstood the purpose of the Internet.
 [ ] You are a loser.
 [ ] This has been pointed out to you before.
 [ ] You didn't do anything specific, but appear to be so generally
     worthless that you are being flamed on general principles.

It is recommended that you:
 
 [ ] Get a clue
 [ ] Get a life
 [ ] Go away
 [ ] Grow up
 [ ] Never post again
 [ ] Read every newsgroup you posted to for a week 
 [ ] stop reading Usenet news and get a life
 [ ] stop sending Email and get a life
 [ ] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
 [ ] Have your medication adjusted
 [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
 [ ] find a volcano and throw yourself in
 [ ] get a gun and shoot yourself
 [ ] Actually post something relevant
 [ ] Read the FAQ
 [ ] stick to FidoNet and come back when you've grown up
 [ ] Apologize to everybody in this newsgroup
 [ ] consume excrement
 [ ] consume excrement and thus expire
 [ ] Post your tests to alt.test/misc.test
 [ ] Put your home phone number in your ads from now on
 [ ] Refrain from posting until you have a vague idea what you're doing

 In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
 
 [ ] You need to seek psychiatric help
 [ ] Take your gibberish somewhere else
 [ ] *plonk*
 [ ] Learn how to post or get off the usenet
 [ ] Most of the above
 [ ] All of the above
 [ ] Some of the above, not including All of the above
 [X] You are so clueless that I didn't even bother filling in this form.

------------------------end "standardized form"----------------------------

P.S.:
You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly,
deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent,
opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted,
racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic,
insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine,
conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic,
spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb,
evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative,
paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic,
diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive,
dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive,
socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

Do I Win? 

[RM adds:  The above was colourful and comprehensive, but _not_
original.  Most of it was cribbed without attribution from a masterpiece
posted by "Wincrap" <[email-masked]> to the comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Usenet newsgroup,
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=37c62982%240%24223%40nntp1.ba.best.com&output=gplain :

From: "Wincrap" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Apple Sues eMachines!
Date: 1999/08/23
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
References: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
X-Trace: nntp1.ba.best.com 935733634 223 206.86.1.205
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Mime-version: 1.0
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
(IOAHulk) wrote:

<snip>

>You are obviously a retarded asshole and unfortunately I don't think it
>was your choice, in fact it was more than likely caused by a failed
>abortion prior to your unfortunate birth.

John, you are a vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are
pathetic?  You Wintroll worthless bag of filth.  As we say in Texas,
I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on
the heel.  You are a canker.  A Wintroll sore that won't go away.  I
would rather kiss a lawyer on the lips than be seen with you. You are a
fiend and a sniveling, back-boneless coward, and you have bad breath.
You are degenerate, noxious and depraved.  

I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about
you especially your Mac hatred. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit
protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal
parasitic pond scum.  And I wish you would go away from CSMA.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit.  You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
cad, a weasel.  Your life is a monument to stupidity.  You are a stench,
a revulsion, a putrefaction, a big suck on a sour lemon with a lime
twist.  You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf
smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged
birth into this world.  An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to
nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you
and then killed themselves in regret for what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species
as you. You give computers a very sad connotation. You are a monster, an
ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you.  You and
Windows have all the appeal of a paper cut.  Lepers avoid you. Mac users
laugh at you.  You are vile, worthless, less than nothing.  You are a
weed, a fungus, a ferment, the dregs of this earth.  And did I mention
you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one.
Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to
impress us with your Windows insight.  The evidence that you are a
nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to
access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little twit.  Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its
beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly
briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of
your ignoble blood.  May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of
your own trite, foolish beliefs

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
ignoramus.  Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with
you.  Your hand even refuses autoerotism.  You are unreservedly
pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
You are a Windows user.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements
of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have at CSMA?  What fantasy do
you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would
have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in
a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh.  You have no rhythm.  You are ridiculous and
obnoxious.  You are the moral equivalent of a leech.  You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile.  You are a
disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit.  You remind me of drool.  You are
deficient in all that lends character.  You and Winows have the
personality of wallpaper.  You are dank and filthy.  You are asinine and
benighted.  You are the source of all unpleasantness.  You spread misery
and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are.  I mean rock-hard
stupid.  Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid.  Stupid so stupid that it goes way
beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid.
You are trans-stupid stupid.  Meta-stupid.  Stupid collapsed on itself
so far that even the neutrons have collapsed.  Stupid gotten so dense
that no intellect can escape.  Singularity stupid.  Blazing hot mid-day
sun on the warm side of Mercury stupid.  You emit more stupid in one
second than our entire galaxy emits in a year.  Quasar stupid.  Your
writing has to be a Wintroll.  Nothing in our universe can really be
this stupid.

Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of
stupid.  Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything
else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry.  I
can't go on.  This is an epiphany of stupid for me.  After this, you may
not hear from me again for a while.  I don't have enough strength left
to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about
unimportant Windows trivia, or any of the rest of your drivel.

The only thing worse than your Windows logic is your manners.  I have
snipped away most of  what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really
say anything.

Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful.  I mean,
really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling
was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to
read, write, spell, count, and learn the Mac you will have more success.
True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take
for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we
sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who
find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your
case then I would have never read your post.  It just wouldn't have been
"right."  Sort of like parking in a handicapped space.  I wish you the
best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be
placing such a demand on you (like passing gas, for instance).

In short, if I traded you for shit, I would lose the container I brought
you in. Otherwise, have a good day and keep enjoying your pitiful
Windows world.