Subject: Re: Why did Sinclair leave?
From: [email-masked] (Dirk A. Loedding)
Date: 28 Dec 1995 16:53:52 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5

In article <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] (Jay Denebeim) wrote:

[snip]

>Ah, *THAT'S* where I know your name from, it's been bugging me for
>months.  You're on AFU, right?  

AFU?  Whazzat?  

[snip]

>I wish we would.  Of course it's a typical day in USENET 10 people
>beating a greasy spot which was formally a carcas of a dead horse.

Hehe...the way I've seen that quote is:

 It was a typical net.exercise -- a screaming mob pounding on a greasy 
 spot on the pavement, where used to lie the carcass of a dead horse.

-- 
+------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|   Dirk A. Loedding               <*>               [email-masked]   |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------+