Subject: diana via isadora
From: [email-masked] (Isadora Koff)
To: [usual suspects]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:14:44 -0800

This guy goes into his dentist's office, because something is wrong
with his mouth.

After a brief examination, the dentist exclaims, "Holy Smoke! That
plate I installed in your mouth about six months ago has nearly
completely corroded! What on earth have you been eating?"
"Well... the only thing I can think of is this... my wife made me some
asparagus about four months ago with this stuff on it... Hollandaise
sauce she called it... and doctor, I'm talkin' DELICIOUS! I've never
tasted anything like it, and ever since then I've been putting it on
everything... meat, fish, toast, vegetables... you name it!"

"That's probabably it," replied the dentist "Hollandaise sauce is made
with lemon juice, which is acidic and highly corrosive. It seems as
though I'll have to install a new plate, but made out of chrome this
time."

"Why chrome?" the man asked.

"Well, everyone knows that there's no plate like chrome for the
Hollandaise!"